State programs of scientific research:
- “Films based on chalcogenides, metal oxides and carbon for energy conversion” (2021-2025, ” Materials Science, New Materials and Technologies»)
- “Research and development of low-toxic and photostable materials for solar energy” (2021-2025, ” Photonics and Electronics for Innovation»)
- “Physical properties of photosensitive materials based on semiconductor multicomponent chalcogenide compounds for optoelectronics devices and thin-film photovoltaic energy converters” (2021-2025, ” Materials Science, New Materials and Technologies»)
Funds and grants:
- Thin film heterojunctions In2S3 / Sn (S, Se) for photovoltaic applications (2019-2021, contract with BRFFR)
- Architecture and stability of the hole-transport layer in perovskite solar cells (agreement with BRFFI, 2020-2022).