The department offers collaboration in the following areas:
Joint scientific research
- Studies of structural, electrophysical, optical and thermal properties of nanomaterials and nanostructures.
- Studies of structural, electrophysical, optical and photoelectrical properties of photovoltaic materials and structures; modeling of solar cell and photoelectric converter parameters.
- Development of new materials for energy storage devices.
Conduction of measurements according to the technical task of the Customer
- Measurement of electrophysical and magnetic parameters of materials and structures in the temperature range of 2 – 300 K and under magnetic fields of up to 8 T.
- Measurement and mapping of Raman and photoluminescence spectra with high spatial resolution, including low-temperature measurements (down to 20 K).
- Determination of three-dimensional topology and microrelief parameters of condensed matter surfaces.
- Measurement of parameters of thermoelectric materials at elevated temperatures.
- Thermographic determination of thermal insulation defects and leakage in structural components of residential and industrial buildings.
- Experimental determination of thermophysical parameters of enclosing structures and heat-insulating materials.
- Measurement of photoconductivity, photocurrent, and photovoltage spectra of photosensitive materials and structures.